veils

(9 Posts)
MissWooWoo Sat 01-Sep-12 23:14:43

ha ha I said the exact same thing to my future MIL a few hours ago - money for old net rope

BellaOfTheBalls Fri 31-Aug-12 04:27:38

I got mine from The Wedding Veil Shop online. They make to order and their prices are very competitive.

Google them!

sashh Fri 31-Aug-12 04:21:01

£148 for a veil - bloody hell I'm going into business.

MissWooWoo Mon 27-Aug-12 16:31:02

just thought I would report back for other brides to be in search of veils that don't cost the earth - I ordered a finger tip one with a few diamontes on £25 including shipping from jenjen house, it's lovely and took less than a week to come - take that £148 veils!

emsyj Mon 30-Jul-12 16:27:05

You might find some in BHS.

There is a big bridal shop on the main street in Bexleyheath that will have some - but not sure how many, you might want to ring up and check before you go.

MissWooWoo Mon 30-Jul-12 16:12:06

I don't suppose any of the big department stores have them do they? Hertford is a bit far out for me

emsyj Sat 28-Jul-12 15:28:27

Kelly Spence in Hertford makes them to order and has a little studio out the back of her house where you can try on. She's very nice too. I think her veils are stocked in Suzanne Neville.

Also try Luella's Boudoir in Wimbledon for a good treasure trove of accessories. They now also sell dresses, but accessories are the focus.

itsjustmeanon Fri 27-Jul-12 14:45:00

I had a single tier chapel length veil with lace edge. Spent longer considering the veil than dress. I also like short puffy veils. Rockmydress and lovemydress are good for inspiration.

MissWooWoo Thu 26-Jul-12 18:10:50

I have the dress (!) and now need a veil - I'm thinking knee length but not sure if I want single or 2 tier, I need to try some on! Who's got a good selection in London/Kent?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now