Summer Predictions

(10 Posts)
JerseySpud Tue 25-Mar-14 17:48:50

I've seen some places saying they are predicting this summer to be as hot as 2006 maybe even 2003?

Oh dear. I think after this winter every long term forecaster can hang their head in shame grin can you put pointers to where you've seen it please, I'm curious to see who has cracked first!

magimedi Thu 27-Mar-14 07:55:59

I, the great prophet, Magimedi, have ordered a long hot summer, with great sea temps & not too much wind. A gentle breeze at night is ordered, however.

I ordered a winter with no snow - look what we got! grin

Ermm I think your winter order demonstrates how super specific you have to be!! grin

Can you put in for gentle night showers on weekday nights and a thunderstorm every other Friday please?

magimedi Thu 27-Mar-14 08:12:07

You can only have a thunderstorm if the rain with it is gentle & not hollyhock bashing!

GloriaSmud Thu 27-Mar-14 09:31:47

Magimedi ~ was that you that was responsible for the greatness that was last summer!?

When I saw this thread, I immediately thought of the Daily Express and their excellent hmm forecasting abilities and as if by magic, look at their front page today!!

They really write some shit don't they!

HesterShaw Thu 27-Mar-14 13:49:31

Oh do fuck off Daily Express!

Great. We're about to have the worst summer since...well, 2012 at least sad

I've started a easter weather thread here

I'm so looking forward to the temporary warmth this weekend. My arthritis has gone into complete over drive and I feel rubbish!

JerseySpud Fri 28-Mar-14 16:17:16

Oh god it wasn't the Daily Express. i don't trust them in the slightest.

I was on Met Check and usually they are about right to be fair.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now