Snow forecast for 18 th Novemeber.

(11 Posts)
DoItTooJulia England Thu 14-Nov-13 20:16:42

Is it true? OYBBK?

BlackeyedSusan England Thu 14-Nov-13 20:54:17

someone at school said they saw it in the daily express so it is definitely true grin

on the other hand the bloke from the met office said it was going to get colder next week...

EndoplasmicReticulum Thu 14-Nov-13 21:51:05

One of my colleagues said "it's going to snow next week". That was very confident of them!

I'm looking forward to a bit of snow. I like snow.

DoItTooJulia England Thu 14-Nov-13 22:11:52

I usually like snow too, but not right now!

I've literallly just gone back to work and I hate battling through the snow to get in. It's hard enough to motivate myself to tackle rush hour without the snow at the minute.

So it can bugger off and come in the Christmas holidays, thank you very much grin

ErrolTheDragon Thu 14-Nov-13 22:19:38

I hope not - we're due to have our roofline (soffits etc) done next week.

Been updating this thread smile

DoItTooJulia England Fri 15-Nov-13 08:00:54

Oh, I didn't want to trawl that huge thread, sorry! But I will!

I'm not very good at keeping multiple threads updated, I forget what I've put where blush

DoItTooJulia England Fri 15-Nov-13 09:06:08

No worries, you do a Stirling job OYBBK!

MillyRules Tue 19-Nov-13 11:26:56

Ladies, we have had SNOW!!! It's been on the mountains for weeks but this morning we had proper snow falling from the sky.....Padded Down Coat at the ready smile

ErrolTheDragon Tue 19-Nov-13 18:34:36

I think there was a tiny bit hereabouts overnight which froze into an ice covering.

The Bowland Fells and some of the Lake District hills we could see when we went for a walk a bit to the north of us had a nice dusting.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now