Ohyoubadbakitten - wedding day weather

(13 Posts)
laza222 Thu 19-Sep-13 22:50:31

Hope you don't mind me asking but what do you think the weather will do a week Saturday in the south east. It's my wedding

Thank you.

Congratulations!!
Unfortunately at the moment the weather does look like it is pretty likely to revert back to unsettled and some rain is possible with cool temperatures.

However - its still a long way off in forecasting land so do give me a prod on Monday and I'll have another look for you.

laza222 Fri 20-Sep-13 18:29:54

Oh thank you!smile good to know the forecast either way. I shall prod you on Monday.

laza222 Mon 23-Sep-13 07:32:43

Hello again, if you wouldn't mind having a look at the forecast again today I would be very grateful. At the moment when I'm googling I'm getting forecasts in two different camps - one says about 19 degrees and raining, the other days 24 and sunny with a 'feel like' temperature of 29-31!

Thank you so much for your help. I really do appreciate it. Need to figure out if I need to buy umbrellas!

The two forecasts are probably both realistic options I'm afraid (though really unsure about the feels like temps!) All of the models are showing a low pressure to the SW and moving NE as it fills. It depends on how quickly it advances.

The models I've looked at are all showing subtly different speeds and scenarios (I've looked at 3) It doesnt look cold or windy, it will be more of a question of how warm and how damp. I'm really sorry that at the moment I can't choose between the scenarios. I think that its just a matter of timing of when the rain comes in - somewhere between Saturday and Sunday.

I hope things become clearer soon.

laza222 Mon 23-Sep-13 13:38:27

Thank you. That's really helpful. Fingers crossed it goes the best way.smile

I think the most likely scenario is for the rain to move in as heavy showers on Saturday. Maybe the morning will be ok. Sorry.

laza222 Wed 25-Sep-13 05:54:23

Aargh...oh well, it will be a great day regardless. Thanks for your help. smile

It will be a wonderful day smile

Maybe not looking so damp after all, still keeping an eye for you.

digerd Fri 27-Sep-13 07:05:26

There was a red sky 10 minutes ago, now it's gone. Still mainly blue but white were the sun wasconfused. The forecast was for it to be sunny today. Only 8 degrees here SE.

It's looking pretty nice now smile what a contrary thing this weather lark can be. I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow!

digerd Sat 28-Sep-13 08:56:40

Looks good for the wedding here in SE - blue sky, 14 degrees atm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now