bad kitten, are you around? warm weather next week?

(32 Posts)
valiumredhead Sun 18-Aug-13 08:49:53

What's happening next week do you know? The daily fail says very hot againsad

I immediately thought to ask you?grin

Thanks in advancesmile

MooseBeTimeForSnow Fri 23-Aug-13 21:27:34

I know it's not reliable but could I have a long range forecast? Heading back to the UK for two weeks on 31 Aug and would like to know what to pack. Going to be in Central and SW England smile

DameFanny Fri 23-Aug-13 21:29:27

Any ideas on weather in south Wales anyone? Off tomorrow and no idea if I've packed right :s

GloriaSmud Fri 23-Aug-13 21:33:36

Despite the 25C that it was this afternoon, there was no sun and it was really dull and humid.

Hard to tell what it's going to do here (Leicester), we're under the yellow rain warning but according to the metoffice forecast for our postcode, we're not expected to get much rain tomorrow confused Think the forecasters are struggling a bit!

For any thunderstorms this evening/tomorrow, here is netweather's lightning detection bit of their website.

GloriaSmud Fri 23-Aug-13 21:58:32

Moose ~ that is looking way ahead so 'forecast' probably not that reliable at the moment but apart from the blip that is the rain~soaked tomorrow, GFS chart has it looking fairly settled for the next 1-2 weeks. I'd keep checking in as it gets more reliable the nearer to the 31st you get.

DameFanny ~ as above (with the bit about the rain tomorrow!) but after that, it looks OK for next week. Possibly the odd shower but pleasantly warm/hot depending on the bit of S. Wales you're in.

MooseBeTimeForSnow Fri 23-Aug-13 22:01:22

Thanks Gloria I'll check back in a few days. Love the name BTW smile

DameFanny Fri 23-Aug-13 22:08:02

Thanks Gloria smile we're off to Cardiff/Swansea and accuweather and the metoffice have completely different ideas...

GloriaSmud Wed 28-Aug-13 10:21:42

Moose ~ if you're still there, apart from the off shower, weather still looks OK from Saturday onwards until next Thursday, when rain looks like it will move in (but that's a bit far ahead so could change.)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now