Is this the question no-one dares to ask - How much longer will this blasted heat go on for???

(28 Posts)

And please don't fill the thread up with messages stating how much you all love this warm weather, I just don't give a fig!

I am hot, sticky and uncomfortable. The kids are hot, sticky and uncomfortable, the dog is lethargic and grumpy...
I work in a school, everyone is hot, sticky and.... well, you get the idea.

I am all for summer, love it in fact. But this is not summer, this is torture and I gather it is meant to get even hotter next week.....

Sob.

<melts>

It has been cooler in Surrey for the past two days. Still hot and sticky on Tuesday but much nicer yesterday and today. Would be quite happy for it to stay like this for the rest of the summer...

digerd Fri 26-Jul-13 06:58:38

I t has been 16 degrees in the night since the heatwave began. This morning was lower at 13.7 < hopeful of it cooling down?> The night of rain it was 19confused
It is the lack of a fresh breeze and humidity that is so debilitating.

digerd Fri 26-Jul-13 20:30:47

It turned out lovely today. 24 degrees atm but not so humid even if there is still no breeze.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now