Good news!

(21 Posts)

smile

Not as wet as before IS the new dry. grin

OhyouMerryLittleKitten Tue 01-Jan-13 14:39:33

I just had a look on the radar and it looks like Scotland and parts of Wales and England has measles. It's showers coming in on a north westerly. Very unsporting of them. Even dry isn't dry anymore!

It's gone very dark here again, the sky looks ominous, just in time for DH and DS1 to head off to the football.

Meglet Tue 01-Jan-13 13:16:37

Beautiful down in Hampshire at the moment. We've had a long walk in the sunshine.

pepperrabbitanddesultorytinsel Tue 01-Jan-13 13:11:57

We have sunshine here, planning to take the 3 little horrors darlings out for some Fresh Air And Exercise.
They look less than thrilled as they are currently hurling lego bricks at each others heads and seem quite happy hmm

Raining AGAIN here! Giving up with the washing and sticking the drier on.

OhyouMerryLittleKitten Tue 01-Jan-13 12:15:47

Well, not so bad for most of England for around the next 10 days, but the northern half might get rain. Scotland not looking so good. Then the Atlantic returns to plague us all. Not sure after mid month, maybe becoming colder, some hints.....

poorbuthappy Tue 01-Jan-13 12:09:29

What's the prognosis for the rest of the month kitten?

The sun has reappeared now, but the washing on the line will need spun and hung back out!

OhyouMerryLittleKitten Tue 01-Jan-13 11:53:03

No!!!!! Manky!!!!! That wasn't scheduled!!!!! Naughty naughty weather.

It was sunny here...for about 20 minutes. grin

Now its raining. Not heavily, certainly not by yesterdays standards, but enough to get you wet. sad

ColdHandLou Tue 01-Jan-13 11:01:25

Happy New Year all!

Lovely sunshine here today in London too smile

OhyouMerryLittleKitten Tue 01-Jan-13 10:29:27

It is next week smile Happy New Year both!

Glorious blue sky this morning!!!

I'm glad you are on the mend. smile

Gloria & OYMLK, Happy New Year!

Very quiet evening in our house last night - DVD, then early bed (all still recovering from the horrible throat/snot virus).

We woke this morning to a grey chilly start, but the sun is trying to make an appearance.

GloriaSnow Mon 31-Dec-12 16:05:36

OYMLK ~ Is it next week you go back to work? (hopefully means a few more days of rest if it is!)

I'm going to be a bit early and wish everyone a Happy New Year now ~ 'tis my Dad's birthday today and going to be a bit busy later with dinner for my family and fireworks at midnight. So have a lovely (and hopefully dry!) evening and see you all in 2013!

OhyouMerryLittleKitten Mon 31-Dec-12 11:01:10

Puddle jumping comp sounds ace!

I'm def better than I was smile I am resting lots and lots and I think that is helping. Will be interesting to see what happens when I go back to work, but I'm hoping the flare is subsiding.

Are things improving health wise?

We were hoping to do our New Years Day walk in Lyme Park today instead of tomorrow, as DH and DS1 have a match to go to tomorrow - but there is no way I will be able to convince any of the Manky's that it would be a good idea to go wandering in the woods and moors today!

All our wet weather gear is still drying out anyway, after a puddle jumping competition on the walk home for the outlaws last night. grin

OhyouMerryLittleKitten Mon 31-Dec-12 10:49:20

Manky smile was just thinking that I hadn't seen you for a while!

Tomorrow is going to be rather a nice surprise after today (except I've told everyone now, so not so much of a surprise)

Revolting here today too.

Sunshine? shock

Horrible here at the moment, wet and windy. <squelch>

OhyouMerryLittleKitten Mon 31-Dec-12 10:23:03

Bump grin

OhyouMerryLittleKitten Mon 31-Dec-12 10:02:19

Sunshine for lots of us tomorrow smile
A bit wet in western Scotland to start and maybe just the odd shower to begin with in the sw.

Happy New Year!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now