New rain warnings for thursday on.

(16 Posts)

Keeping the discussion here although its not strictly nadine causing the rain warnings, I struggle when there are multiple threads around a similar subject.

sometimes the occasional bump might be quite nice smile partly cos then I know people are reading it as weather is a pretty low traffic area.

helpyourself Tue 02-Oct-12 20:00:13

Here's a bump!
I lOVE your threads oybk; I only don't post because I live in a boring weather area.

smile thank you!
Is your weather really that boring?

redwhiteandblueeyedsusan Wed 03-Oct-12 00:09:17

bump here too... thanks

Thank you blueeyedsusan smile
So far no changes to the warnings.

GloriaSmud Wed 03-Oct-12 09:33:58

Seems a bit weird so see our region covered by weather warnings for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I can see why for Friday (heavy rain) but we've got sunshine forecast for Saturday and cloud for Sunday. Guess it shows that forecasters don't really know what's going to happen with this so it's best to do warnings just in case.
Netweather's view of things.

redwhiteandblueeyedsusan Wed 03-Oct-12 10:30:34

thanks for the link... I particularly like: this

warnings refined

none for sunday Gloria smile

That will be a good one to watch BlueeyedSusan smile

will keep my thoughts on t'other thread.

GloriaSmud Wed 03-Oct-12 14:33:07

There was one (for Sunday) earlier!
We're not covered by any warnings now!

How funny! Was it for sunday night?? some rain is due to move in Sun night/Mon

GloriaSmud Wed 03-Oct-12 18:02:07

We were covered for all 3 days. That's why I was all confuzzled earlier because although we were covered by warnings, the forecast for Saturday and Sunday wasn't too bad!

Updated thread here

Have updated thread with latest.

updated my thoughts in thread. Could be blowing half a hoolie for some in the early hours.

MrsSalvoMontalbano Thu 04-Oct-12 18:37:06

lol at a boring weather area grin grin

we have been having strong south westerly winds for several nights - I know that becasue am kept awake alf the night by the noisy rutting deer bellowing in the park just SW of our house....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now