October snow?

(11 Posts)

lol - my forecast wouldn't be worth the pixels spent on it! grin I've no way of knowing what will happen. I cant see any pattern change in the models which go out to mid October, so nothing too cold on the cards at least until then I think. In fact they look quite mild. Unsettled at times though esp in the north. (make the most of this weekend)

johnworf Thu 27-Sep-12 20:26:30

OYBBK I would very much likea forecast for what's coming. Just so I can plan for my veg and keep my chickens warm etc. smile

johnworf Thu 27-Sep-12 20:25:17

You know, I didn't notice the date. Someone sent it to me. Feckity bollocks!

You can buy this winters 'forecast' from Exacta here if you like. Or if you'd prefer, I can make one up for you probably will be just as accurate

How on earth did you end up with an article thats a year out of date Johnworf?

redlac Thu 27-Sep-12 20:03:29

That's dated Sptember 2011!!!

Its full of genius statements like "He added that Scotland and the North would face the worst weather, including possible ‘blizzard-like conditions’." grin

However, look at the date of it!!!!! which is rather amusing given that last winter was a rather mild and unsnowy one. So if they come up with similar this year you already have the evidence in hand about the reliability.

TheOriginalSteamingNit Thu 27-Sep-12 20:02:55

Bollocks, they did this last year too. Anyone else remember our toasty warm Christmas? It's part of the 'global warming, what global warming?' agenda.

Wow grin

Sirzy Thu 27-Sep-12 19:58:58

I hope not!

johnworf Thu 27-Sep-12 19:56:43

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now