Mondays weather warnings

(36 Posts)

met office lots of rain, gales in the SE

GloriaSmud Tue 25-Sep-12 18:19:24

Some photos of the flooding. And more of a fun thing ~ a foam covered dogwalk in Aberdeen!

That foam is very very cool - a giant foam party!!!

OodHousekeeping Tue 25-Sep-12 19:28:30

Lots of overflowing rivers in Cumbria.

Still horrible here, DH has gone to the League Cup game, but I made DS1 stay at home.

The rain has actually got heavier in the last half hour, and Manky Cat obviously thinks its my fault. hmm

Soggy start to the day here but it seems to have cleared for the moment. Phew!
Still some warnings around for today.

Still raining here, but only lightly, so not so bad really!

Piffpaffpoff Wed 26-Sep-12 16:06:18

Beautiful day here in Fife now - started off with torrential rain and a spectacular thunder and lightening storm at 6am but since about 10 it's been lovely and sunny. I've got two loads of washing dried on the line hooray!!

thats ace piffpaff smile

quite shocking flooding problems the appartment block is close to collapse shock

meditrina Wed 26-Sep-12 16:58:55

How's it shaping up for the weekend? Or is it still too soon to tell?

I'm meant to be going to Yorkshire - not looking too good at the moment. Any chance of improvement?

At the moment Saturday looks pretty dry with some showers in Scotland. Sunday looks like wet weather will move south, so not such a great day in Yorkshire.
SE should hopefully stay dry all day long.

meditrina Wed 26-Sep-12 17:24:03

Thanks. My interest is I suppose quite selfish as a visitor. The people who live there will be glad of the dry days.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now