Weather 13th and 14th September? Any idea yet?

(8 Posts)

Fantastic smile it goes to show how much things can change over time!

We had a gloriously sunny day yesterday, a few scattered clouds but nothing to disturb filming. Turned sooo chilly at about 5.30 pm, autumn is definitely in the air!

Ok thanks very much both of you

OhYouGreatGreatBritain Tue 04-Sep-12 22:04:38

It does look potentially quite damp with the Thursday looking better than the Friday. We have the added complication of an ex- tropical storm predicted off our shores on the Friday I'm afraid and that makes it very difficult at this point in time to forecast as it depends on how that develops over the next few days.

Thank you kind people! Am hoping OYGGB's forecast will be sunnier than Smud's ;-)

OhYouGreatGreatBritain Tue 04-Sep-12 21:02:53

Hang on a mo smile

GloriaSmud Tue 04-Sep-12 20:55:57

To my very untrained eye (I'm trying to learn how to read these weather chart thingies but OYBBK is the expert here in the weather department!), I think Thursday (the 13th) looks fairly settled but the Friday, I think there could be some weather systems trying to come in from the west, so that could mean rain.
Hopefully OYBBK will be along to add some detail/correct what I've said soon!

Famed weather enthusiasts of mumsnet, do you have any idea yet of how our skies will look on 13th/14th September?
Wishing and praying for no rain, that's all...doesn't need to be sunny or hot!

TIA

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now