your best guesses for weather mid/ end September

(35 Posts)
3duracellbunnies Tue 04-Sep-12 11:23:02

Hoping for outdoor party for ds, will it be an Indian summer?

3duracellbunnies Tue 18-Sep-12 22:57:54

Oh well, at least the house will look tidier anyway. In some ways the park will be lovely with lots of space to run around, but we will have to get everything over there and it's about a 5min walk in so that might be hassle!

Will watch and wait!

Met office are going for a dry start for you, rain by mid afternoon.

OhBuggerandArse Wed 19-Sep-12 07:56:54

I've found some sun in the Edinburgh forecast now, just when I'd resigned myself to indoors - is it tempting fate to postpone the decision a bit longer?

3duracellbunnies Wed 19-Sep-12 08:10:37

Ours is only 4 families so decided to go up to the wire on this one as weather seems to keep changing. Have their phone numbers so will ring them sat pm if need be. Meanwhile the house is looking just a tiny bit tidier which is no bad thing!

3duracellbunnies Wed 19-Sep-12 14:27:06

Just spent the whole morning tidying, only to check the forecast and it is now sunny and only 15 percent chance of rain! Just as I had decided that maybe a party at home wouldn't be so bad after all!

Labradorlover Wed 19-Sep-12 21:32:48

Ohbuggerandarse, I usually find Netweather to be better than Met Office for Embra....... No rain on Sun till the afternoon, but have you looked at the temp....High of 9C and an East wind.

3duracellbunnies Wed 19-Sep-12 21:39:54

And back to downpours again, changes all the time even on the same website. Even the temp varies widely, fortunately my friends are fairly flexible!

Even radio 4 picked up on the difficulties of Sundays forecast this morning.

Will start a new thread specifically for the weekend.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now