reusable pouches, non toxic (with spout) - where are they?

(9 Posts)
steviewonderful Fri 06-May-16 00:02:46

just what I need, more hassle!

non toxic reusable pouches seem to exist in the USA but not UK, can someone please help me find these in the UK? or should I just redirect my maternity pay packet to the Ella's Kitchen HQ?!

JassyRadlett Fri 06-May-16 00:07:58

I saw some at John Lewis this week - can't remember the name of them though? I hadn't seen them before so I guess they're new.

Actually a quick google - these were the things.

JassyRadlett Fri 06-May-16 00:09:19

They have them and other brands on Amazon as well.

steviewonderful Fri 06-May-16 01:55:43

thanks jassy, apparently the john lewis ones are "All pouches are 100% free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates and lead"

the mypouch ones are made from a food grade plastic, BPA, PVC and phthalate free.....which leads me to think that the john lewis ones might have PVC in and the mypouch ones might have lead in....

JassyRadlett Fri 06-May-16 07:48:33

Well, no, that doesn't follow. But you'd need to check with the manufacturer.

GoldPlatedBacon Sat 07-May-16 18:42:38

Wilkos sell their own brand. However, no idea about the plastic.

hugoagogo Sat 07-May-16 18:52:53

wilko ones here it says they are made of PP which I think is supposed to be ok.

steviewonderful Sat 07-May-16 23:24:14

thanks guys, the mypouch ones seem the best so far......not sure what PP is but wilko's normally go for price way above everything else so i won't look into it as i'm very pushed for time.... can't even imagine having time to make the blinking gunk to go in the pouches at the mo ha ha

HeatherE11 Sun 10-Jul-16 08:29:06

www.nomnomkids.co.uk
I hope I'm not too late to give you this information but please take a look at the above website. These are exactly what you are looking for and I bet your kids will love them just as much as mine do, the fun designs are great. They are BPA, Phthalate and PVC free too! They are dead easy to clean and fill in the dishwasher. And she does two different sizes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now