Worrying

(7 Posts)
JiltedJohnsJulie Fri 25-Oct-13 12:27:48

If he's teething, have you tried him with some ibruprofen to a teething gel like dentinox?

littlewind Thu 24-Oct-13 22:18:57

I've had a look at Kellymom and really helpful thank you. little man has got a bit better. Think I was feeding him when he wasn't't really hungry. Also think he is teething.

JiltedJohnsJulie Tue 22-Oct-13 22:07:09

Have you read the info on kellymom regarding biting or spoken to a BFC OP?

littlewind Tue 22-Oct-13 19:05:30

That's my worry he doesn't seem to be having much breastmilk last two days. I keep trying him. But he keeps pulling off then biting me.

Notfastmainlyfurious Tue 22-Oct-13 19:02:09

Teething will reduce his appetite but try not to worry too much, babies are very good at regulating their appetite. Just make sure you offer a variety of different foods at each meal for him to try, it's still very early days yet though and milk will be enough.

valiumredhead Tue 22-Oct-13 18:58:43

His main food should be milk either breast or formula at this age anything else is a bonus.

littlewind Tue 22-Oct-13 18:45:10

Has any one got any advice? My DS is 7 months old and going very slow with the weaning. He'll only seem to eat fruit and not a lot of mixtures. He was having enough breastmilk but the past few days I don't think he's having a lot.
Another thing is he's got a tooth coming through and is biting me as well shock. I'm really worried he's getting enough food!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now