Any good beef receipes for purees?

(4 Posts)
cleoteacher Sat 20-Jul-13 08:45:36

Hi, We have successfully introduced pasta and chicken into ds's diet using purees. So I have decided to introduce beef now after a week or so of pasta and chicken. However, I cannot find many receipes for beef purees.

Anyone help? I would like something quite quick and easy with only a few ingrediants which are things are would probably have in the cupboard already, as I cannot afford to do another shop this month.

Thanksin advance.

mrscog Sat 20-Jul-13 16:01:06

How old is your DS? I introduced beef mince without pureeing - just made sure it was really tender. That was at 7Mo. You could always make bolognaise and puree it.

cleoowen Sat 20-Jul-13 16:06:03

He's 7 months. Oh yes not thought of that! Will make a Doug bol and see if he likes that to start with.

Any other suggestions?

mrscog Sat 20-Jul-13 17:20:54

Beef stew would chop up/blend quite well I'd have thought, other than that I'm a bit stumped. I suppose you could do a creamy beef stew with mushrooms and things as well as a more traditional gravy style one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now