Boots organic baby food.

(8 Posts)

I just use regular pasta, something like fusilli is good, chopped in half. Or break spaghettii (or other long pasta) into small pieces before cooking.

And just milk or water here too.

PreciousPuddleduck Thu 11-Apr-13 09:57:01

I just chop up our pasta for DD. I don't buy any 'baby' food products. I don't think they are necessary tbh.

wiganwagonwheelworks Thu 11-Apr-13 09:50:49

smile
DD likes Boots food though if we go on trips away.

JiltedJohnsJulie Thu 11-Apr-13 09:44:11

Not a cheapskate at all, its just sensible smile

wiganwagonwheelworks Thu 11-Apr-13 09:34:43

I don't bother with flavoured drinks. Just water. It's free and better for teeth....(cheapskate alert...)

JiltedJohnsJulie Thu 11-Apr-13 09:31:56

Mine have water or milk and that's it. The little pasta is fine if you are spoon feeding, or you can just mash your normal pasta (much cheaper).

5madthings Tue 09-Apr-13 21:45:19

I used the star pasta.

No need for the 'juice' drinks tho, ,one all just had water, in fact my youngest dd is 27mths and still only drinks water and 5/oz of milk before bed.

mummysbigsmiles Tue 09-Apr-13 21:42:22

I was shopping in my local boots today & came across very small organic pasta star shapes for my 7month old DD, can anyone tell me if they have used Boots baby organic foods/drinks and what their thoughts are? I know they do baby water with a hint of apple with no added sugar but I'm slightly put off giving my little one water with added anything. Any suggestions??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now