Reusable / washable baby food pouch

(11 Posts)
weakestlink Sun 01-Jan-12 21:14:41

Has anyone seen anythinglike this on the market here?

My baby loves sucking fruit / porridge / yoghurt out of a pouch and it's getting very expensive buying the Ella's Kitchen ones 2-3 x per day when I could make my own!

MrsDobalina Sun 01-Jan-12 21:28:41

I looked extensively to no avail but it was 2 years ago so you might have better luck. I used to snip the bottoms off an Ella's pouch, re-fill it and used a food bag clip along the bottom to seal it. Bit messy but I went through a month of desperation! So glad Sainsburys now do fromage frais in pouches - yogurt was the worst grin

FredFredGeorge Mon 02-Jan-12 11:44:39

I've wondered if Gel Flask would be sufficiently similar, however they have bite valves and not not the sort of top that the pouches do.

Jemman1 Mon 11-Jun-12 03:10:59

www.littlegreenpouch.com

Bettytastic Sat 30-Mar-13 14:01:03

My baby has completely taken against being fed with a spoon...total pain! Not to mention expensive!

I've just bought this:

http://fillnsqueeze.co.uk/our-products/

Really good! The pouches are reusable, I emailed and checked first. Just wash out the pouch and put in Milton to sterilise first...You can probably reuse the Ella and plum pouches too if the nozzle fits.

Fantastic product!

FannyBazaar Sat 30-Mar-13 17:32:36

Interesting article here about fruit pouches here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/28/are-blended-fruit-snacks-healthy-for-kids-_n_2971713.html

I have seen the ones you can fill yourself in supermarkets and wonder why anyone would use those.

Runningblue Sat 30-Mar-13 23:37:10

Koko pouches - google them! I was just wondering whether to invest in them, but they are reusable pouches just like you say...

nicky1976now Fri 07-Nov-14 17:14:19
nicky1976now Fri 07-Nov-14 17:14:59
LostMySocks Fri 07-Nov-14 22:34:44

Just remember that the reusable pouches are a bit like bottles. You need to sterilise them and use within a short time of filling. They're not designed for long term storage.

nicky1976now Sun 07-Dec-14 15:34:52

Hi my friend has started selling a reuseable food pouch on amazon.com
she has a new business and is looking for honest reviews of her product on amazon .She will reimburse you the cost of buying the pouch if you give it a honest review on Amazon .
Please feel fee to email her on jodine@powaglobal.com
see link below
Nicky
www.amazon.com/Reusable-Baby-Food-Pouches-Refillable/dp/B00LNA7AD6/ref=sr_1_35?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1417966289&sr=1-35&keywords=reusable+baby+food+pouches

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now