Best charity to donate perfect condition men's designer clothes

(3 Posts)
LittlePoppetsMummy Sun 05-Jan-14 21:28:53

DH has finally managed to shed a few pounds and is giving away 90% of his very expensive clothes. Usually I give my old clothes to our local hospice shop, but this is different as his clothes are in perfect condition and extremely expensive. They're also a little odd as he's quite short so for some the arms and legs have been shortened. Can anyone suggest which charity in London would be able to sell them for the best price? Thank you!

lisad123everybodydancenow Sun 05-Jan-14 22:01:20

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

KBabs Mon 06-Jan-14 12:51:22

Congrats to your OP for losing weight! I appreciate this suggestion is a bit of a tangent and maybe more of an effort but if there is a particular charity or cause you and your OH would really like to support if you do ebay - what about listing them on ebay for charity? Or alternatively sell on ebay then donate money to the charities of your choice!

I did this and was pleased with the money raised for my OH designer cast offs plus was able to donate money to a small local and not very fashionable but very worthy charity. Like you, I wanted to ensure the items raised as much money for the charitable cause.

hth

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now