Note: This topic is for discussing games and gaming. If you want to buy or sell games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

wii games

(5 Posts)
CoffeeCoffeeAndLotsOfIt Fri 01-Jan-16 23:35:31

Can anyone recommend a good wii game / disc for me to get a bit fitter please? Something fun

I'm mid thirties.

Ashvis Sat 02-Jan-16 07:59:05

Wii Sports and Wii Fit are both fun. I vaguely remember my mother getting a Zumba one (yes, it was a long time ago!) that she really enjoyed too. What kind of exercise do you like?

CoffeeCoffeeAndLotsOfIt Sat 02-Jan-16 11:49:14

I'm thinking of getting a just dance one. And when I get bored of the songs I can get another.

I'm happy with the wii fit games it came with - but even after a 4 year break, last night I was getting a bit bored of them.

Thanks Ash

Ashvis Sat 02-Jan-16 12:29:02

I used Just Dance in the classroom, everyone thought it was great fun, good way to get some of my pupils moving. Libraries sometimes rent out games, worth looking into, it's good to try out a game sometimes. Yeah, the same exercises time and again can get dull. You can always add a bit of flair to the dance!

CoffeeCoffeeAndLotsOfIt Sat 02-Jan-16 20:06:55

Excellent idea regarding the library! Thank you. I'll pop along for a look, and hopefully try some out smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now