Note: This topic is for discussing games and gaming. If you want to buy or sell games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Any groups I can join on hayday?

(12 Posts)
MrsPear Wed 09-Dec-15 14:29:53

Are there any more mumsnet groups on hayday or have you all left? I have had technical issues for many months and found myself booted out of my group unsurprisingly. So any I can join?

DixieNormas Wed 09-Dec-15 14:31:37

Another mn quiche , we have places just mention you are a member of mn when you ask to join

Yddraigoldragon Wed 09-Dec-15 14:53:18

MrsPear come back! We missed you! The space is saved just dive back in!

DixieNormas Wed 09-Dec-15 15:19:26

Ohhh did we delete you ! shock

Kraggle Wed 09-Dec-15 15:21:06

I saw this and came on to mention our neighbourhood but you all beat me too it!

People were deleted but we saved the spaces!

catimini Sat 14-May-16 20:04:49

Hello!!

I want to come back too smile

My farm is Deepdene. I also stopped play for ages be of life etc. but I am playing again now. Would love tot return if you will all have me smile

HospitalHassler Sun 05-Jun-16 16:44:35

Any spare spaces for me? I see 'Another MN Quiche' is full, are there any others? I'd love to join an active neighbourhood

GrassyBottom Sun 05-Jun-16 16:56:30

Just spotted this.
Hello Quichers. Sorry I've been away ages. My iPad was on it's last legs and I needed to give it a break anyway. I did pop in recently but same problem with iPad. Weirdly it doesn't affect other games.
I have to confess I've got into Township which is very similar and has just introduced a NH equivalent called the Co op.
Anyway you can delete me to make room for active new players if you want.

Ponymagic Sun 05-Jun-16 18:55:30

Grassy! It would be a shame to see you go!

MrsPear, were you on ANMumsnet quiche under another name? Who,are you???!

Deep, I remember you!

Looks like we need another look at non players guys .... We have quite a few and do need more Derby points!

GrassyBottom Sun 05-Jun-16 19:36:20

I do miss the chat!
(Who are you on HD Ponymagic?)

Ponymagic Sun 05-Jun-16 20:45:38

Apple! It can be a bit quiet at the moment!

Jellibelli Sun 28-Aug-16 16:16:31

Hi there Another MN Quichers,

I too am having iPad issues and am stuck in the middle of an update so can't get back. I will get it sorted and plan to come back. Please don't delete me....

JB

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now