Note: This topic is for discussing games and gaming. If you want to buy or sell games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Skylanders Giants

(6 Posts)

We are thinking about getting Skylanders for our son as a birthday present, should we start off with Sypro's Adventure or just go straight to Giants?

My reasoning is financially based as Giants is £33 and Sypro's adventure is around £60.

Thanks

if you get the giants one then you can use spyros figures with the game whereas if you buy Spyros adventure then you wont be able to use the giants figures with that game.

I would get the Giants one as that is the most current game.

Toastismyfriend Mon 25-Mar-13 20:58:50

My son went straight for giants..make sure you get appropriate version for you..wii/xbox/nintendo etc and that your starter pack has the portal of power else you can't play!!! Ds now wants spyros adventure for ds which i got off amazon for £38. It's all good fun and you can pick up some figures 2nd hand for a bit cheaper on line or at sone Game stores. Enjoy!

Thank you, that's good to know re the figures.

The pack has the portal and have checked its for the wii.

Now he's just got to like it.

Toastismyfriend Mon 25-Mar-13 21:08:46

Even i secretly like it! Don't worry, he'll love it.

Toastismyfriend Mon 25-Mar-13 21:10:43

There are some good books about the characters in tesco etc (or book shops but full price!), which give you some background...they have been bedtime reading since Christmas!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now