Note: This topic is for discussing games and gaming. If you want to buy or sell games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Video game suitable for a 7 and 3 year old to play together - suggestions?

(4 Posts)
south345 Sun 01-Jan-12 21:48:01

On the wii I think they can, ds has got the new mario and sonic game today for the wii and that's a 2 player any of the mario games are good really, depends if you have a wii though not sure what you can get for the ps2.

lilithxx Sun 01-Jan-12 21:41:58

Thanks, can they play together though?

south345 Sun 01-Jan-12 21:36:41

Diego or dora? Not sure if there's a ps2 version though we have some for the wii ds loved Diego at that age

lilithxx Sun 01-Jan-12 21:30:31

For a while now my 7 year old has played games on our PS2, favourites including Lego Starwars and Lego Indiana Jones. No problem with this as he has a timed session every day and enjoys the problem solving aspects of the game.

Recently my 3 year old has progressed from watching, to joining in the games - very difficult to prevent this as the 2 of them are inseparable.
My 3 year old just wants to run around shooting at things and I am not happy with this - I think he is too young. Can anyone suggest a game that will appeal to my 7 year old but also suitable for my 3 year old? Are there any non-violent Lego games out there?

Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now