Note: This topic is for discussing games and gaming. If you want to buy or sell games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

skyrim

(11 Posts)
reastie Mon 21-Nov-11 11:32:12

SIL is a fan of skyrim. She's the sort of person who is incredibly difficult to buy for. FOr Christmas I am thinking of getting her a skyrim novel (the infernal city: and elder scrolls novel) as she loves reading too. Is this the type of book all skyrim players would have already?

Ryoko Mon 21-Nov-11 17:32:00

No idea, why not just ask her if she has any Elder Scrolls books?.

reastie Mon 21-Nov-11 18:13:31

Because I want it to be a thoughtful surprise wink . I think I'll get it and put the receipt in so if she doesn't want it or already has it she can choose something else

No, I wouldn't assume all players would have it, so it could well be an intruiging add-on for her.

BertieBotts Tue 22-Nov-11 18:37:18

Sounds like a great present smile

reastie Tue 22-Nov-11 18:53:54

yeah grin . The only thing I'm a bit hmm about now is that she has a kindle and I bought her the hard copy as it were in old fashion book format

BertieBotts Tue 22-Nov-11 18:54:56

You can't wrap up a kindle download though, can you?

reastie Tue 22-Nov-11 19:13:14

No, and I did think of getting a kindle voucher but they only come in lowest denomination of £10 and I'm skint this year

hmm <wonders if bertie is secretly my SIL as responses have been v similar to what SIL would say>

nessa87 Wed 23-Nov-11 02:19:33

sounds like a lovely idea reastie, i always find reading paper books better then on a eBook but that's just my preference smile

nessa87 Wed 23-Nov-11 02:20:26

i hope that didn't sound patronizing O.O lol

reastie Wed 23-Nov-11 07:55:12

I'm the same as you nessa - can't beat the feel and smell of a book!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now