Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Meningitis B Vaccine - anyone used Surrey Travel Clinic??

(8 Posts)
MrsOs Thu 13-Aug-15 08:59:55

Hi ladies,

My son is 2.5 and so is outside those who will get it on the NHS. I want to get him vaccinated privately but want to use somewhere reputable etc etc.. Has anyone used the Surrey Travel Clinic in Tadworth? when I phoned they said they have vaccinated hundreds of childrens with this vaccine.

Thanks, Claire

Jojoeena2015 Thu 13-Aug-15 09:43:19

Hi, stalking as I am also looking to get my LO done (19months) but not sure where to go... am Weybridge area...did they give you a price ?

Thanks !

MrsOs Thu 13-Aug-15 09:50:49

Yes £120 per dose and my son will need 2 doses. I called Surrey GP clinic down in Guildford and they wanted £155 per dose.

Jojoeena2015 Thu 13-Aug-15 10:25:25

Thanks MrsOs, Seems about average, I was also going to see if the GP will do it, apparently some surgeries also offer a private vaccination service. Hope someone comes along soon with an answer to your Question - thanks for your help !

Kika1 Thu 03-Sep-15 11:57:33

Hello, have u found some clinic to have your son vaccinated? My daughter is 6m, so won't get it on nhs and we would like to have it done privately...our gp surgery won't b offering it...thanks.

MrsOs Thu 03-Sep-15 21:41:19

Im going to use the surrey travel clinic i think or the travel clinic at gatwick.

Kika1 Tue 08-Sep-15 08:47:50

Hello, found out that the private GP clock tower in Epsom also do them, 125£ per dose, our vaccination nurse recommended them..

Dlanca17 Mon 01-Aug-16 18:01:37

Meningitis B vaccination is available in Superdrug, Guildford. £95 per dose, the clinic is run by a very experienced nurse.
can contact the clinic on 01483 569963

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now