Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Toddler bothered by MMR & 4th hib booster :(

(3 Posts)
keelo123 Wed 17-Apr-13 23:03:30

My poor Little lady had her mmr etc. 2 days ago... She has turned into an extreme headache!!! She's taken to pulling out her own hair, head banging, spitting, slapping, punching, biting, the list seems endless!!! She was lovely before, so calm and loving! I've never seen temper tantrums so bitter before in the whole time I've had my childcare career, plus I have 2 other children! She won't even interact with anyone like she used to sad. I think I've disrupted her brain! I think she hates me!

Anyone else had any problems like this before? I'm not thinking autism before anyone thinks I'm one of those mums who gets soaked into all the nonsense off the press and google lol, plus my son has Asperger's so I'm familiar with the signs. I just can't help thinking that I've broken her trust after pinning her down to be stabbed 3 times in her legs!

Any advice or other views on this?

CatherinaJTV Thu 18-Apr-13 10:25:05

(((keelo))) - is she in pain? I recall getting my own dTaP/IPV booster and I felt like total crap for three days, headaches, temperature, just really rotten. Have you tried a Calpol? Hope she is back to her normal self soon!

Samie10 Fri 19-Apr-13 06:56:06

I can't offer any advice but read this yesterday and have been wondering how you both are since? I hope you returns to her happy self soonx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now