Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

continuous efforts to withhold critical data on severe adverse reactions and contraindications to vaccinations to both parents and health practitioners

(78 Posts)
rosi7 Mon 04-Mar-13 09:04:12
JoTheHot Tue 23-Apr-13 12:38:04

Poster 1: I've found something on google which I don't understand, but it fits in with my prejudices, so I'm re-posting it here.

Poster 2: Your link is incoherent, unscientific rubbish summarily contradicted by the following verifiable evidence: link, link, link.

Poster 1: I didn't understand the original piece, so don't expect me to understand your rebuttal. I'm right. My gut instinct tells me as much, and it's infallible. You're a sheeple. You're also rude and patronising. Get off, leave me alone, pineapple fritters anyone, what day is it, I'm Elvis you know....(sound of white coats flapping).

LadyGranulomaFortesque Tue 23-Apr-13 12:44:41

JoTheHot, seriously?

That's my point. lol

JoTheHot Tue 23-Apr-13 18:12:48

That is good. You're comment that the OP's link made for 'very interesting reading indeed' mislead me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now