Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

12 week vaccination - How many injections?

(8 Posts)
bruffin Thu 14-Feb-13 22:33:04

Enjoy your pancakes.
I found it on the Waitrose website so may have to get a delivery as we don't have a Waitrose close by.

CatherinaJTV Thu 14-Feb-13 20:38:44

The glass looks like the Speculoos, but Waitrose has branded it (runs to the pantry) "The Original Caramelised Biscuit Spread", but it is the same thing, also from Lotus - the slightly unelegant name was probably the condition that allows Waitrose to sell theirs for 2.35 or so, while the Speculoos sells for 6.50 or so at our deli around the corner... (and yes, I am excited that tomorrow is pancake Friday in our family).

bruffin Thu 14-Feb-13 11:55:53

Apologies OP

Waitrose sells spekulatius spread (near the Nutella) all year round - totally addictive

Going to have to look, we bought a big jar of Speculoos back from Netherlands last year, its lucious stuff. Wish it had been around when ds had his peanut allergy, but still allergic to hazlenuts so a good alternative to nutella.

spekulatius Wed 13-Feb-13 22:18:14

Really? Never heard of a spread, thanks for that, will have a look.

CatherinaJTV Wed 13-Feb-13 20:36:06

Waitrose sells spekulatius spread (near the Nutella) all year round - totally addictive smile

spekulatius Wed 13-Feb-13 17:42:47

Oh no 2 again. Poor girl!

I know, have run out unfortunately.

CatherinaJTV Wed 13-Feb-13 16:09:50

it should be two, the 5 in 1 (DTaP/IPV/hib) and MenC shots.

I love your name, very yummy grin

spekulatius Wed 13-Feb-13 10:29:25

DD got to have second lot of vaccination next week. Is it one or two injections?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now