Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Has anyone used the children's immunisation centre Manchester??

(5 Posts)
duncanc Fri 27-Sep-13 14:52:13

Any updates on The Children’s Immunisation Centre?
I'm thinking of using it for my 18 month old who has eczema.

sc1978 Thu 19-Jul-12 15:19:44

Hi yes i have used the Childrens Immunisation Centre, i have had my clild vaccinated there for Measles, Rubella and Chicken Pox i have even booked myself in for the Cervical Cancer Jabs!!! They are a big company so dont worry they have
Manchester, London, Birmingham, Southampton, Leeds, Dartford!!!!!! Very helpfull staff.

tigercametotea Mon 12-Mar-12 10:40:03

Also interested as I am considering taking my DS there. I wonder if they also do antibody tests. I do not like the 0901... appointment booking line though. I can't speak to anyone from that company?? Is the 0901... number automated?

CatherinaJTV Sat 25-Feb-12 17:11:41

just to let you know that there is no single mumps vaccine to be had anywhere.

Nixontimbers Sat 25-Feb-12 15:49:05

I am looking to have single vaccinations instead of the MMR for my second child, I previously used direct helath 2000 back in 2004/5 & 6 and was very happy with the service they provided. This company was recommended by a friend of the family. As this company is no longer operating I have had to find other alternatives within the North West. Now with my second child I know I want to do the single vaccinations but I am a little apprehensive about using a company I know very little about, I would appreciate it if you could let me know of your experiences with this company.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now