Did you feel the same with every pregnancy?

(5 Posts)
LilithNoir Tue 20-Sep-16 04:33:26

I have no children, been pregnant twice. The first time I was sick as a dog, the second I felt a little unwell. I have concerns I may be pregnant again, but I don't have that 'general unwellness that you can't explain' feeling. I have flu like symptoms, dandruff, knee pain which I haven't had in ages, I can't stop eating plain crisps & many other weird little symptoms.

I have fibromyalgia & ehlers danlos syndrome so I'm used to pain, so I can't tell if it's unusual.

My cycle used to range between 12-59 days, then I went vegan & it settled down to 34 days, but I'm eight days late with no signs of a period. I can't get into town to get a pregnancy test until the weekend due to not being able to walk too far on my own.

I just wondered if anyone felt different with multiple pregnancies?

Superstar90 Tue 20-Sep-16 04:36:06

Yes altho the time I felt very different ended in miscarriage sorry to say.

Amazon will deliver pregnancy tests!

LilithNoir Tue 20-Sep-16 04:47:11

My last pregnancy ended in miscarriage & I didn't feel as bad as I did the first time. Maybe it's from the fetus not developing as it should? Who knows.

Superstar90 Tue 20-Sep-16 06:40:05

Hope not Lilith flowers

Evergreen17 Tue 20-Sep-16 06:45:30

I am on my first pregnancy but I was very scared because I had no symptoms from the beginning. But I am 19 weeks now smile
I think everyone is different and I have read from others that feeling different each pregnancy is common

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now