Anyone been to Butlins in Bogner recently?

(4 Posts)
BlipBlapBlop Tue 06-Sep-16 19:42:27

What's it like? Any good for 2 adults and a 3 year old? Any recommendation where to stay in there? What sort of things to do for toddler?

Oxtailchambermaid Wed 14-Sep-16 11:43:58

Hi, I live near Bognor and have 4 year old twins, so we go there on day visits. There is loads to do for your 3 year old, he will love it. The swimming complex is huge and great fun: a wave machine in the big pool, loads of toddler friendly slides, water squirter things, jacuzzi areas etc.
Then back in the main pavilion there are 4 toddler fairground style rides, a big soft play area and the shows that run through the day. Outside my 2 love the helter skelter and the dodgem cars.
I think 2 days would be my maximum stay though, not sure how long you are thinking of going for. I have no idea about where to stay, I don't know about the quality / value for money for the onsite accommodation.

Whereismumhiding2 Thu 15-Sep-16 16:10:39

We've been to Bognor but not for about 5 years, as prefer minehead butlins - since it has chalets & sandy beach. Bognor is pebbled beach and flat appartments mostly. Your 3 year old will love it!! Lots of free stuff to do for children & entertainment.... The loudness of it all might drive you mad tho. Accommodation wise at Bognor it is (i think) all flats - here is the key bit- with outside metal stairways ( like fire escapes) for access. Make sure your buggy folds up small. (Do still take one as DC may fall asleep during child show in eve & you can be quite a walk to Skyline pavilion). The flats themselves aren't bad at all - go "silver" appartment or above (not bronze!). Enjoy x

5BlueHydrangea Thu 15-Sep-16 16:15:05

We went there at Easter. Loads to do for small kids. We stayed in the Shoreline hotel. Lovely rooms with a partitioned off bit for the kids bedroom. They have extra activities eg put Billy Bear to bed which a 3 year old would probably love. Special oversized bedroom and he gets a story etc. my dd loved it at 4 but over it now at a grown up 6! Other in hotel activities too.
The hotel is similar price to the apartments so worth a look. We got the food package which works out reasonably priced.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now