Eden Project with 4 and 2 year old?

(5 Posts)
SpaghettiMeatballs Wed 18-May-16 21:53:02

Wondering whether to take 4 and 2 year old to the Eden Project on our upcoming holiday to Cornwall.

We didn't take them last time we were in Cornwall because DS was a baby and we thought it would be hard work with a double buggy. DS mostly walks on days out now so that isn't an issue.

I've never been so I'm not sure how much pre-schoolers are likely to enjoy it. They like running around like loons exploring NT gardens but I'm not sure how different Eden is to this?

mrsmortis Thu 19-May-16 10:28:15

I went to Eden with a 4 year old and an 18 month old. They loved it.

The only thing we had to be careful with was the very warm end of the tropical biome as it was too warm for DD2.

AlmaMartyr Thu 19-May-16 10:29:40

We've taken ours there regularly (locals) since they were tiny and have always loved it. So much space to run around it! We tend to avoid the tropical biome a bit because it can be so hot and also very busy! Wonderful place smile

SpaghettiMeatballs Thu 19-May-16 12:58:02

Space to run around is exactly what they like alma!

That's great to hear mrsmortis.

I think I have an impression of it 'just' being the biomes which I understand can get very warm but the website suggests there are outside gardens, a land train and bits aimed specifically at small children.

I want to see the biomes but can see DD and DS wanting to spend all day in them iyswim?

NicknameUsed Thu 19-May-16 13:06:54

Go on a nice day. The Eden Project is more crowded when the weather isn't so good because they won't be on the beach.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now