Ribby Hall

(7 Posts)
Groovee Wed 30-Mar-16 07:11:24

Hi there

Have booked a midweek break to Ribby Hall in Lancashire in October. Have heard about it from others and really fancied it.

But having explored the website, it seems to be quite a huge complex.

Any hints or tips. I have mobility problems, is it possible I end up miles away?

Thanks.

FatimaLovesBread Wed 30-Mar-16 07:23:34

Haven't been but watching with interest.
Got given a ribby hall cloth shopping bag at a show so thought about having a look at it

Newes Wed 30-Mar-16 07:31:18

It has expanded a lot from when it was a caravan park but you certainly won't end up miles away.
Not sure what they offer in the way of in-complex transport - might be worth asking them?
Be aware that if you want to use the gym facilities etc any health issues you have may stop you accessing that service unless you have a GP's note specifically referencing that it would be safe to do so.

Groovee Wed 30-Mar-16 13:28:41

I've sent them an email. I don't want to end up so far away that just walking there kills me. I can walk but my ankles and hips get bad if I do too much.

Newes Wed 30-Mar-16 16:32:29

Good idea. I am sure they will be very helpful. It's a lovely place.

Groovee Wed 30-Mar-16 17:20:09

They've replied saying we have been allocated Salmon Leap for our cottage. Found a map and it seems to be quite near everything.

Thanks so excited.

Newes Wed 30-Mar-16 17:21:57

Ahh, that's nice of them. Hope you enjoy it - never stayed there but have used the facilities quite a few times.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now