motor home hire

(4 Posts)
SweetPeaPods Sat 27-Feb-16 15:11:05

Has anyone hired a motor home in the UK? We're looking to go away to Newforest in June. Dh and I like camping but we don't have a big enough car at the minute to take all the kit. We stay in cottages quite a bit but I thought a motor home could be fun. Would it work with two kids under 3? Any recommendations on where to book one?

poocatcherchampion Sat 27-Feb-16 15:14:40

Interesting. We would love to do this.

When we have enquired in the past it has been ruinously expensive. What is your budget?

phanUK Sun 28-Feb-16 22:20:45

We looked into this before but it was mega expensive for such a short period of time. We usually enjoy staying in a static caravan these days, you do not have the flexibility of travelling around the country but you can get some decent deals from caravan owners for short breaks. We found a site called lowcostcaravans.com which has some nice sites listed smile

SweetPeaPods Tue 01-Mar-16 20:58:10

Excellent thanks I'll have a look.
Yes it does look rather pricey. Quick google suggests around £1k for a week. We could get a lovely cottage for that!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now