London restaurants

(7 Posts)
Gattabianca Mon 18-Jan-16 20:52:00

We are taking our 3yo for a few days in London, the first time he's been.
We are going to rainforest cafe one night - I know it's a lot of money for not very good food, but 3yo will love it.
So I'd like to balance that with some really good food for our other meals but I've not eaten out with kids in London since I was a child myself.
Any suggestions for family friendly-ish (don't need a kids menu, he'll eat pretty much anything) restaurants in Greenwich, South Kensington and Fitzrovia/kings cross? ideally somewhere London specific, not a chain we could eat in in Manchester.
smile

MrsBertMacklin Mon 18-Jan-16 21:05:31

Grain Store in Kings X. There's an Honest Burger as well.
Hawksmoor or Goodmanham for steak in Fitzrovia, Salt Yard or Barrafina for tapas.

Jcee Mon 18-Jan-16 21:06:45

Not sure it comes under the really good food banner, but Chinatown is always fun and interesting with lots to see and experience.

MrsBertMacklin Mon 18-Jan-16 21:07:56

Goodmanham Goodmans

Twistedheartache Mon 18-Jan-16 21:10:26

Canteen works well for mine. Don't know if there's a branch where you're looking. I use Baker st one

Gattabianca Mon 18-Jan-16 21:26:55

Lots of suggestions already - thanks!! I'll have a look at all of these. flowers
I hadn't thought about Chinatown but that would be fun and we all love dim sum smile

MyHovercraftIsFullOfEels Mon 18-Jan-16 21:40:44

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now