Self catering for 12 people, near Exeter in July. Help!

(7 Posts)
stitch10yearson Sun 29-Mar-15 19:29:25

I'm not having any luck. Perhaps because I don't really know where to look. Advice would be appreciated.
I am trying to find somewhere for my family to stay to attend a graduation ceremony in Exeter on the 17th, and then spend the weekend in Devon. there are 8 adults and 4 kids, or 9 and 3 if you count a 14 year old as an adult, which I suppose he is in size terms.

pickles184 Sun 29-Mar-15 20:39:10

South Farm Cottages, it is about 15-20 mins from exeter and lovely

https://www.zubaloo.net/BookByWeekPage.aspx?account=ZubalooSSHOMES&bookbyweeksiteid=4

hopefully that takes you to their July availability page.

Sycamoretrees Sun 29-Mar-15 20:56:53

mobile.ownersdirect.co.uk/Property.aspx?token=aWQ9OTI3NTg%3d&h=Hqmqpr%2b9qj2gV0BbINkJ8A%3d%3d

mummymeister Mon 30-Mar-15 14:44:10

look at groupaccommodation.com and bigholidayhouse.com websites. however the 17th is the start of school summer holidays so finding somewhere just for a weekend is going to be a struggle as most places will only let for a week in school hols. they might let you only take the weekend but charge the full week price. you might find it cheaper and easier to take over a Travelodge or premier inn place and book several rooms there as they will do weekends and it will be more cost effective.

Lilymaid Mon 30-Mar-15 14:49:28

Have you considered actually staying at the university - 2015&roomCount=6&location=&promotion= Holland Hall has double (small double) beds.
Places to stay off campus.
You would be very lucky to get a let for 2 nights in Devon in July

spababe Mon 30-Mar-15 17:29:45

Helpful Holidays have availability at this property about 12 miles from Exeter (away from the coast though) www.helpfulholidays.com/property.asp?ref=G40&year=2015

LouisePH Sat 13-Jun-15 13:16:53

We stayed at www.exeterselfcatering.com/ - it's central, with free parking, & gets great reviews, but only up to 4.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now