Hotel/Lodges with hot tub in Scotland for 1 night stay?

(9 Posts)
BoldBlackCherry Thu 31-Jul-14 17:40:30

Does such a place exist?

Every place I've looked at so far only allow bookings for either a week or weekend, nothing seems to be for one night.

Ideally a room or a lodge with a private outdoor hot tub.

Anywhere 150 mile radius of Edinburgh smile

Have looked at piperdam but again it's just weekends and it's very expensive

Lally112 Thu 31-Jul-14 17:46:47

Are you kidding?? Its pissing down here and has been for two days. When are you planning to go? because if its soon you wont get much use of the hot tub.

Redglitter Thu 31-Jul-14 17:50:31

Hmmm no rain here today obviously different parts have different weather

Redglitter Thu 31-Jul-14 17:51:59

The place by Cameron House is it the lodge on the loch might be worth checking. They have lodges on the loch side I'm certain some have hot tubs

weegiemum Thu 31-Jul-14 17:54:44

Careful of the midges if you want to be outside in a hot tub from now on.

There are lodges with tubs at Hunter's Quay (Dunoon) but my dh works near there and he's getting bitten every day right now!

Avon Skin So Soft and Jungle Gel are your friends!!

Knoydarthide Thu 31-Jul-14 18:57:15

Hi there we do occasionally have one night stays on offer at www.knoydarthide.co.uk with outdoor hot tub and sauna the next 2 one night stays we have available are 15th and 19th December. The Hide is designed for couples but can also take babies or 2 children by request.

BoldBlackCherry Thu 31-Jul-14 20:28:47

Thanks for all the replies, it isn't for me it's a gift for someone else for September. Yes it's been pissing down here all day too smile

CampingClaire Fri 01-Aug-14 11:23:04

Gleneagles?

SuzyLondon Fri 02-Sep-16 12:00:50

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now