london flats to rent for 2 nights

(8 Posts)
FairyFi Thu 09-Jan-14 13:15:07

marlin apts have loads of accomm. which when split between you can work out very reasonable, as you then can take your own food /drink

streakybacon Thu 09-Jan-14 09:29:15

We stayed in an Owners Direct flat in London last March. Worked out cheaper than Travelodge/Premier and we were right in the middle of Covent Garden. Worth a look.

Suttonmum1 Wed 01-Jan-14 21:41:30

If you go in college holidays try londonuniversityrooms.co.uk or google imperial college summer accommodation. These rent out student flats and rooms, many very central (eg right near the South Ken museums, Bloomsbury, Bankside a stones throw from the Tate).

Sixtiesqueen Wed 01-Jan-14 21:31:32

Get in touch with Wright Apartments. I think they have a website.

We rented a 2 bed terrace from them in October, they were very efficient.

mrssmith79 Wed 01-Jan-14 20:35:54

Airbandb, sorry. And just noticed it's already been mentioned, oops.

mrssmith79 Wed 01-Jan-14 20:34:42

Try airbnb.com

mummymeister Wed 01-Jan-14 20:19:28

personally when we meet up with friends in London we stay in the cheapest Travelodge type place possible. the only way to get half decent rooms in central London is to pay a small fortune and I prefer to spend the money on having a good time, meals, theatre etc. stay cheap and central and it will be great. airbandb is a good place to look for flats.

Bronte Wed 01-Jan-14 19:07:01

I live in leeds with my 2 DD's. Sister lives in Paris with DH and 2 DS's. resolving to see more of each other in 2014 and think it would be good to meet in London.
Would prefer flat to hotel but would consider anything!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now