London - family friendly restaurant (not too expensive)

(6 Posts)
biggertentplease Thu 28-Nov-13 22:50:10

hello, Off to London next weekend (5th December). we are going as a group -Two aunts - me - sister in law - and 3 children (age 9 to 14).

Because there are 7 of us I want to book somewhere to eat on the saturday night - we are going to the theatre friday.

We are staying at Premeier Inn County Hall - so maybe somewhere in that area (but not giraffe) - or happy to go nearer covent garden - or anywhere really within 20-30mins of hotel.

Could anybody recommend somewhere that i can book in advance that is family friendly (although we dont have little tinies and they are used to eating out) - and reasonably priced. thank you

Mogz Fri 29-Nov-13 01:07:52

Wagamamas is great for larger groups and families, especially if the kids are up for new types of food. The fresh pressed fruit juices are really nice there too.

hulahoopsilove Tue 03-Dec-13 10:41:16

Giraffe is great

noramum Tue 03-Dec-13 16:39:25

Strada is good with children. There are two near Covent Garden.

Hula: I think Giraffe is awful, twice there and never again.

hulahoopsilove Thu 05-Dec-13 14:15:24

We loved it in the south bank, great atmosphere, very child friendly, good choice of food, lovely walk down aswell

Liketotalk Mon 16-Dec-13 08:17:41

Strada and wagamama on the South Bank, really close to county hall are both good. Enjoy :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now