Where do I want to go for my fifth wedding anniversary? Yorkshire hotel recommendations?

(6 Posts)
Fayrazzled Sun 17-Nov-13 19:46:59

I'd say the Devonshire Arms at Bolton Abbey. Gorgeous.

jellyandcake Sun 17-Nov-13 19:17:20

Thanks, I will look up all these suggestions!

ShatnersBassoon Sun 17-Nov-13 19:07:22

Rudding Park near Harrogate is lovely for a grown up treat.

Appleby Manor? Very nice food and 4 poster beds They also have a small spa - Jacuzzi, sauna etc. We had our 2nd anniversary there.

Tinymrscollings Sun 17-Nov-13 18:53:33

DH and I have had a couple of short breaks in Kirkby Lonsdale. We stayed at The Sun Inn. it's lovely, great restaurant, great beer/wine and delicious breakfast.

jellyandcake Sun 17-Nov-13 18:35:24

It's mine and DH's fifth wedding anniversary the weekend after Christmas. We are thinking of leaving our toddler with his grandparents and having a grown-up night away (our first in three years!). We got married in a lovely country hotel in the Yorkshire Dales and thought of going back there but it's booked up (with another wedding!). We would want to be in Yorkshire as we live in Leeds so wouldn't want to drive for hours. Our budget is £200 for dinner plus accommodation so we are not looking for anywhere enormously expensive...just somewhere nice! Anyone got any lovely recommendations??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now