Hotel in London - with toddler.

(5 Posts)
Daiso Wed 11-Sep-13 08:56:44

DH and I are taking DS who will be just 2yrs to London at Christmas time to see lights, Hamleys, Father Christmas etc. We are getting the train into Euston and will tube/walk.
Looking for a hotel for 1 night (prob a Sun night) good location, clean, around £100 mark.
Any recommendations?

I usually stay in independent hotels, in Victoria or Pimlico, but I am taking my DD's friends in November and December, so I have played safe and booked the Premier Inn in Kings Cross.

I would look at Trivago and then look at the reviews on Trip Advisor of your short list.

I usually stay in independent hotels, in Victoria or Pimlico, but I am taking my DD's friends in November and December, so I have played safe and booked the Premier Inn in Kings Cross.

I would look at Trivago and then look at the reviews on Trip Advisor of your short list.

BobbyGentry Wed 11-Sep-13 15:03:41

Have you looked at airbnb?

https://www.airbnb.com/locations/london

We'll use 'em next summer in London as am looking for a 3 bedroom house in Paddington or Kensington.

There are some great choices smile

Having said that, usually I need a family room, I would price apartments as well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now