Availability for this bank holiday weekend?

(9 Posts)
mrscardigan Sun 25-Aug-13 20:27:51

Didn't manage to find anything suitable in the end......ah well, that's the way it is sometimes.

Really appreciate all your help though. Thanks.

LaVitaBellissima Fri 23-Aug-13 09:25:12

www.latelettings.co.uk they are good for short deals

Ruprekt Fri 23-Aug-13 09:24:07

Did you find something?

Ruprekt Thu 22-Aug-13 17:57:48

Have you tried travelodge?

mrscardigan Tue 20-Aug-13 17:37:09

Thank you all.

When I put Sunday I did mean that we would be staying Sunday night and leaving on the Monday, so 3 nights in total. Sorry for the confusion!

Will try those suggestions. The Landmark Trust properties look lovely.

Landmark Trust have some places available for bank holiday according to their latest email - but you do have to pay for fri sat and sun nights.

mummymeister Tue 20-Aug-13 11:31:39

have a look at lastminute-cottages website agree with super, no one is going to let without including the sunday with the Monday as a holiday.

Supertrooper88 Tue 20-Aug-13 09:20:56

Its unuasual to find anything for less than the 3 nights. You may have to pay for Sunday night even if you dont use it.

mrscardigan Tue 20-Aug-13 09:14:51

Does anyone know/have anything available for this weekend?

I have searched and searched but there is no availability anywhere in Wales or The Lakes. We're in the north west so want a maximum of 2 hours bank holiday driving.

Looking for self catering for 2 adults and 2 children. Can only do Fri 23rd to Sun 25th.

There must be something out there?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now