Seaside break before our new arrival?

(6 Posts)
superram Wed 24-Jul-13 21:15:55

Rye, whitstable, Brighton, Bournemouth.

JiltedJohnsJulie Sun 21-Jul-13 13:17:12

laura can you go the first week of September? Prices have usually lowered and the weather can be good smile

laura20 Mon 15-Jul-13 21:32:24

Thanks, ill take a look. Just realised its still summer holidays when we want to go so prices are slightly more expensive.

Essexgirlupnorth Mon 15-Jul-13 20:07:17

Went to NewQuay in Wales a couple of years ago. It is near Aberystwyth and is a lovely place but has plenty of pubs and restaurants. Can go and watch Dolphins of the coast.
Tenby and west Wales are also lovely or the Gower which has Swansea very near for more things to do.

georgie22 Mon 15-Jul-13 20:03:14

Anywhere near Salcombe and the South Hams. We have been there for several years with dd but there are some gorgeous looking boutique hotels that I can now only dream of staying in!

laura20 Mon 15-Jul-13 20:01:01

I'm currently 6 months pregnant and before our new arrival is due on Halloween means my partner would likea 3/4 day break to a nice seaside resort.

Ideally have some type of entertainment bearing in mind we are only in our 20's, does anyone have any suggestions of location/hotel?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now