Tenby / saundersfoot ? what is it like ?

(6 Posts)
Toddlertwinsmum1 Fri 12-Jul-13 22:02:50

Both lovely. Personally prefer Saundersfoot but also love the coast a little further along - Wiseman's Bridge, Amroth etc. Currently packing up for our holiday to that area starting tomorrow. grin

here
Both Tenby and Saundersfoot are lovely , the St Brides Hotel has the most stunning location , but is V expensive .

LostInWales Fri 12-Jul-13 21:47:06

Both absolutely gorgeous, the beaches at Tenby are great, I would love to go and stay there but am just too close yet not close enough IYSWIM!

If you have a good budget and no children the St Brides hotel in Saundersfoot is utterly blissful but there are caravan parks/campsites and everything else between in that area of Pembs. There's a nice Haven apparently.

VivaLeBeaver Fri 12-Jul-13 21:43:22

I used to live just outside of Tenby. Barely been to saundersfoot.

Between the two I'd stop in Tenby as long as its somewhere with parking. Parking can be a total nightmare in the summer.

Wahla Thu 11-Jul-13 18:39:15

We always stay at Amroth Castle caravan site which is just down the road from Saundersfoot. Lots of different accommodation, a great beach and a little parade of shops. It's quieter than Tenby but easily accessible.

frumpet Thu 11-Jul-13 18:29:26

more to the point where would you stay if you went there ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now