Centre Parcs with under 2's

(5 Posts)
heidihole Wed 19-Jun-13 15:09:30

Wondering if anyone has experience of the centre parc activities. We're looking to go with our 16 month old (at the time) and wondering if he can "tag along" on things like for example www.centerparcs.co.uk/villages/longleat/todo/outdoor/focus_nature/index.jsp "an outing with owls" it says 3+ but if he's in his pushchair and not expecting to hold an owl, would it stop DH and I doing it? Anyone know?

mummymeister Wed 19-Jun-13 23:02:46

if they have an age limit there is a reason for it so would say that they probably don't want a 16 month tagging along. would suggest you call them to find out what there is to do as it is an expensive place to stay and might be something to leave and do when your dc is a bit older tbh.

heidihole Thu 20-Jun-13 11:14:15

that's what we're wondering! thanks

prawn100 Thu 20-Jun-13 11:20:27

It will be fine! I've done some of the nature activities at Sherwood and it's all quite informal, sure they wouldn't mind a 16 month old being there in a pram.

Baby owls will be suitable anyway, there were a few younger kids doing that when we went.

I love Centre Parcs, you should definitely go!

RobinBedRest Sun 07-Jul-13 23:19:30

We took DS, 4yo and DD 16mo and there was alot more for DS tbh. That said DD loved the swimming pool, it's very warm and gets deeper very gradually so she loved walking about in it etc.

Also a few small soft play areas in cafe/bars so you can relax while she runs about.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now