Places to go with 11month old near Warmwell in Dorset

(3 Posts)
joosiewoosie Thu 20-Jun-13 19:41:03

Thank you! We spent a lovely day on Weymouth beach, went to Farmer Palmers, Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door, and Kingston Mauward animal centre. Looking forward to a nice cream tea and pub lunch before we leave though!

whitewineintherain Sun 16-Jun-13 17:38:28

There's a few things in Weymouth to do, Sea life centre, Soft play and of course the beach.
In dorchester, there's soft play, lots of nice pubs for a pub lunch, and lots of nice walks.
In Moreton there's a nice river you could go paddling in, with a nice walk if through the woods if you wanted, there's also a nice tea rooms down there.
In crossways, there's two nice parks, one is perfect for under 1's which is within walking distance of warmwell holiday park (assuming that's where you are)
Of course at warmwell holiday park there is a swimming pool, etc.
There's monkey world which is about 10/15 minutes away from warmwell.
Abbotsbury swannery isn't too far away but i haven't been for a couple of years.
Ummm, i think that's all i can think of realises i don't do much with DD

joosiewoosie Sun 16-Jun-13 17:22:46

Hi all, badly organised mum here. We've arrived on our week's break in Warmwell and have no clue where to go! The weather is not looking the best this week either :-( Any suggestions gratefully received!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now