Find and share family friendly places to eat

(4 Posts)
Numberlock Fri 17-May-13 20:50:01

In general, I think lunch out can be easier but then I've always had a fuck 'em attitude if folk don't think children should be eating in certain places.

Anyway, good luck with your web site!

kidseat Fri 17-May-13 20:32:14

Thanks, Numberlock

Yeah, that sentence pretty much sums it up! It was a major shock to us when we realised how complicated life can be when you've got a small person in tow smile

Numberlock Fri 17-May-13 20:17:00

after my wife and I had a very poor welcome when we visited a restaurant with our two week old son

Welcome to family life in England!

kidseat Fri 17-May-13 20:13:29

Hello,

My name's Matt and in my spare time I run kidseat.co.uk

Kidseat is a website which lets you share your favourite family friendly places to eat. I came up with the idea after my wife and I had a very poor welcome when we visited a restaurant with our two week old son.

At Kidseat you can review and rate places to eat for the things that matter to families:

Buggy friendliness
Changing areas
Kids' activities
Menus and food
Value for money

Kidseat has quite a few venues in my local area of Dorset (kidseat.co.uk/find/dorset) and I'd like to start expanding to other counties, cities and towns. If you have a family friendly place to eat which you'd like to share, you can join Kidseat at kidseat.co.uk/user/first

If you'd like to contact me you can email contact@kidseat.co.uk, use the contact form at kidseat.co.uk/contact-kidseat or message me through this Mumsnet forum.

Kidseat is totally free to use and I that hope you find it useful.

Thanks,
Matt

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now