(11 Posts)
k2togm1 Wed 01-May-13 19:57:04

Bump

TreeLuLa Wed 24-Apr-13 19:07:17

I have!!

PM me!

Thanks! Its taking over my days looking lol

loulou4 Wed 24-Apr-13 11:39:25

sorry, rubbish link - that was for the UK in an apartment - here is a general link for Cornwall commencing 10th May ..... even more choice than before !
owners direct cornwall hope this link works ok

loulou4 Wed 24-Apr-13 11:35:34

take a look on Owners Direct Owners Direct - there are loads of places available for the dates you want in plenty of different locations in Cornwall ... happy hunting!

Thanks Mummy i will have a look. Not fussed where just want to get away for a few days!

mummymeister Tue 23-Apr-13 20:41:03

I know of a couple of places that we have stayed in that you could try. one has a swimming pool Here or you could try looking on the lastminute-cottages site or also the tourist board site which has loads of places. which bit of cornwall do you want to stay in.

Bump

Oh thank you will see if i can find on a search

DeepRedBetty Tue 23-Apr-13 10:04:28

Sometime in the last few days a MNetter has been talking about her cottage in Sennen, Lands End, can't find the thread now as I didn't actually post on it, but the cottage was called Phalarope and it's advertised on line... she says Mnetters will get a free bottle of wine on arrival!

Worth a try i think, anybody got a holiday home in cornwall thats free from 10th to 14th may?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now