pre-baby weekend away

(5 Posts)
CitrusyOne Sat 06-Apr-13 14:20:58

Dp and I spent a couple I nights in broadway in the Cotswolds about four weeks before dd was born. It was lovely- had a fantastic meal and just quiet wondering around. I have really happy memories of that weekend smile

Bunbaker Sat 06-Apr-13 14:17:51

Shropshire is wonderful. We stayed in Much Wenlock and loved it. Or you could go to Ludlow instead. There is so much to see and do in Shropshire and even during the school holidays the traffic isn't overwhelming.

We spent a lovely couple of days in the Lake District for my pre baby break. Stayed at the Drunken Duck Inn in Ambleside. Would thoroughly recommend it smile

Was going to say Chester but see you don't want a city.

curlyclaz13 Sun 31-Mar-13 16:14:58

we would like a night or two away before we have our first baby. live in Warwickshire and ideally don't want to drive more than 1 1/2 hours. willing to spend up to £150 and will be end of April. ideally want some easy to get to touristy things not really a fan of cities ( definitely not London) and love the coast.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now