Please help me to decide...Cornwall lovers

(11 Posts)
Ladyemem Sun 31-Mar-13 20:56:15

personally i would go for forest holiday cabin. Not been there but it looks great.

bluesky Sat 30-Mar-13 21:46:43

Definitely bedruthan

(Perhaps Watergate if you had older children)

The view from bedruthan is amazing, great food, facilities, staff and a great beach for your 20m old to run around on!

LovesBeingWokenEveryNight Thu 28-Mar-13 20:19:06

Make sure you find out where the cabin holiday and what level if you choose that one.

Empress77 Thu 28-Mar-13 20:18:08

Watergate Bay and Bedruthan Steps are both awesome (but I dont know the others to be fair).

Alibabaandthe40nappies Thu 28-Mar-13 20:17:18

Aj they have a nice spa in Bedruthan, and childcare for while you are in there.

<counts days>

ajandjjmum Thu 28-Mar-13 20:12:04

Bedruthen - and pop over to it's sister hotel - The Scarlet - to treat yourself and DH to a romantic meal, or a lovely treatment.

Pantah630 Thu 28-Mar-13 20:08:49

Another for Bedruthen, my DS dreams of going back there.

Alibabaandthe40nappies Thu 28-Mar-13 20:07:33

Bedruthan, definitely.

Bluestone is rubbish.

Bluebell99 Thu 28-Mar-13 20:05:26

Ohh lucky you! I have stayed at Bedruthan Steps and Bluestones and out of those two I would choose Bedruthan. It was probably about eight - ten years ago I stayed there, and we went twice when the children were small, it is great for young familes, very luxurious and relaxing. We have also been to Bluestones and that was one of my children's favourite holidays, but it isn't in the same league as Bethruthan. I have heard that Watergate Bay is really nice too.

givemeaclue Thu 28-Mar-13 19:50:50

Bedruthan definitely

snowchick1977 Thu 28-Mar-13 11:40:34

Hi

My husband has won a family incentive at work and the prize is a choice of the following breaks. I have never been to any of these, so wondering if anyone can help me to decide:

- Bedruthan Steps hotel in Mawgan Porth Cornwall
- Watergate Bay Hotel
- Forest holiday cabin in Cornwall
- other option is Bluestone in Wales

All options are fully catered with a meal plan. They are for 4 nights midweek.

I have a 20 month old and a 5 month old.

Any advice on which would be most suitable or, if you have stayed at any of these, which would you recommend.

Thanks in advance smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now