child friendly hotel with good restaurant

(9 Posts)
Fivemoreminutesmummy Sat 09-Mar-13 22:14:44

It's not too close to us really, we're Manchester so anywhere out of the city is good. I'll have to give them a ring and see if they do babysitting but it looks a gorgeous place, thanks.

starsthatshine Sat 09-Mar-13 22:08:14

Can't believe I used the word fab once,let alone twice....!

starsthatshine Sat 09-Mar-13 22:07:25

Agree with Rootypig, Watergate Bay is also fab. I prefer Bedruthen but Watergate beach has surf hire,lessons, bigger cafe etc. Yes,come down South, it's great smile Hope you have a fab time whatever you do.

ceeveebee Sat 09-Mar-13 22:03:41

We're going to the Inn at Whitewell in the summer for FILs birthday, the food there is excellent and they have cottages in the garden or rooms in the hotel. Maybe a bit near to you though?

Fivemoreminutesmummy Sat 09-Mar-13 21:57:11

Really good suggestions, thanks. I think we'll have to head down South for a few days, that's just the thing I was looking for.

Fivemoreminutesmummy Sat 09-Mar-13 21:53:50

thanks, will have a look now smile

We are north west based (I should have said earlier) so somewhere slightly closer might be a bit easier in terms of travelling with 2 little ones.

rootypig Sat 09-Mar-13 21:44:36

Watergate Bay in Cornwall is lovely and v family friendly, Fifteen (the restaurant) next door.

starsthatshine Sat 09-Mar-13 21:35:46

Have a look at the Bedruthen Steps Hotel in Cornwall-love it there.

Fivemoreminutesmummy Sat 09-Mar-13 21:32:51

It's DH's 30th birthday very soon and we'd love to go away for a night but I'm struggling to find something that meets our requirements. We have 2 DC aged 3 and 1 so I'd love to find a hotel that offers babysitting/ listening service so that in the evening we can pop down to the restaurant and relax. It would be good if they have facilities/ activities for all the family in the day as well.

Anyone ever found anywhere like this? I thought Centre Parks but we only want 1 night and I would prefer a little luxury.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now